This ad from Globe.ph (you might recall their other Star Wars-themed tearjerker commercial last year) centers around a young student who wears a Stormtrooper mask all the time. They invite Star Wars fans in the Philippines to join their #CreateCourage movement for a chance to win a trip and other prizes.
- Mike Matei spent four months on Mario Paint to recreate the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles out of love for the cartoon. (via Geeky Tyrant)
- An X-Wing Starfighter landed on Hollywood Boulevard in preparation for the premiere of Rogue One: A Star Wars Story. (via ABC 7)
- Kate McKinnon is going to play the title role in The Lunch Witch, an adaptation of Deb Lucke’s YA novel. (via Deadline)
- Walton Goggins will be the antagonist to Alicia Vikander’s Tomb Raider. (via THR)
- Vulture pointed out that transforming Epcot into the Death Star kind of looks like a golf ball and now I can’t unsee it.
This adorable short features Guardians of the Galaxy’s Rocket breaking into the Collector’s museum in order to try and set Groot free. (via Nerdist)
Can you believe we’re already a week into December? What did you see today?
(featured image via screencap)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]