Things We Saw Today: Valiant Comics’ Faith #5 is a U.S. Election-Themed Special, Guest Starring Hillary Clinton
The fifth issue of Valiant Comics’ Faith series will come out on November 2nd, only a few days before voting day here in the United States. In a special election-themed issue, presidential hopeful Hillary Clinton will make an appearance, both on the cover (pictured above) and within the 48-page story itself. (image via Valiant)
- Do you like watching an entire season of TV all in one go? Or do you prefer to watch week-to-week? Collider has an editorial up today about the differences in critical conversations surrounding TV shows now, and how differing release schedules have changed the way we talk and think about our shows.
- Don’t eat those Soylent “food bars,” they’ve been making people sick! And not just because of their unappetizing name.
- Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg are teaming up to make a VH1 show called Martha & Snoop’s Potluck Dinner Party. The duo look like they’re having a lot of fun goofing off together in this commercial for their show.
- There’s another big new Pokemon GO update out now, and it makes some changes to gym training. Thank goodness, since that’s one of the least accessible aspects of the game for new players.
- Not only have astronomers discovered that Pluto has a new dwarf planet buddy, we’ve also now learned that the universe contains wayyy more galaxies than we thought!
- Musician Imogen Heap recently gave the internet a peek at her nifty musical gloves, which allow her to cue up sounds and effects using gestures and dance. Her designs are open-source, if you want to build a pair of your own!
That’s it for us. How about you all? See anything cool out there today?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]