Things We Saw Today: The Matt the Radar Technician Tattoo You’re Looking For
So what do you guys think about Kylo Ren?
Bill DeNovio Tattoos shared this image of a tattoo honoring Matt the Radar Technician, the greatest hero of the Star Wars universe. By the way, have you guys heard that Kylo Ren is shredded? (via Uproxx)
- Here’s a video that answers one of life’s most enduring questions: what would The Wizard of Oz be like if Michael Bay had directed it? (via Laughing Squid)
- Head on over to Collider for a look at B.D. Wong as Doctor Hugo Strange on Gotham.
- MacGyver (not to be confused with MacGruber) is coming to the big screen. (via Movies.Com)
- Get your ass to Mars with this 360-degree image from the Curiosity rover. (via Yahoo)
- The Guardian has an interesting article up now on the creators and titles that are continuing to change the way comics are perceived. Have a read, why don’t you?
- After a two year legal battle, women on the cabin crews of British Airways are finally allowed to wear pants on the job. Yeesh. (via Jezebel)
Well, that’s what we saw today, gang. What about you?
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org