Things We Saw Today: The Kitchen from The Simpsons IRL*
*Actual Simpsons not included.
Ay caramba! A Canadian couple (yay Canada, says the Canadian!) has transformed their kitchen into the Simpsons’ kitchen. It’s, as you might imagine, awesome. (found via Nerdist, originally posted on CBC Calgary)
- To continue on the animated tangent, did you hear that there’s going to be a Big Hero 6 world in Kingdom Hearts III? (via Kotaku)
- And in the last Disney-related item I’m posting this weekend, there are sketches of the Iron Man attraction coming to Hong Kong Disneyland. Side note: Can they call it Stark Tours? (via SlashFilm)
So someone has made a replica of Kylo Ren’s lightsaber (yes, that one) from The Force Awakens and is selling it on Etsy. (via Geek Alerts)
- There’s a great discussion about gender and Star Wars now up on HitFix.
- And there’s also a new Darth Vader-themed PS4 console. (via AV Club)
It’s a bird! It’s a plane! It’s the most cringe-worthy scenes in comic book movie history! (via Laughing Squid)
- Oh, and there’s a bunch of speculation that Jared Leto’s Joker has a secret identity. (via CBR)
(Simpsons gif via giphy)
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]