Is That a Dust Bunny in Your Mac? Get 11 Spring Cleaning Apps for $25
Okay, before you start running, hear us out. Spring cleaning doesn’t just mean throwing out your jeans from 1998 and watching your dog watch the Roomba clean your home. It can also mean a major productivity and performance boost for your Mac. Get the 11-app 2016 All-Star Mac Bundle for $24.99 at the Mary Sue Shop.
Here’s what you’ll get for your 25 bucks:
- BusyCal 2, an award-winning calendar app that integrates your to-do list into your calendar and makes it easy for you to stay on top of everything.
- DEVONthink Personal, a digital workplace that gives you access to all of your data, no matter where it’s stored. It’ll also help you organize huge amounts of data without breaking a sweat.
- CrossOver 15, the easiest way to launch Windows games and software on your Mac without rebooting or installing anything.
- Timing, a top-rated app that keeps you in line by tracking how you spend your time on your Mac.
- Yummy FTP Pro, a powerful program that transfers files fast and lets you edit remote files.
- NTFS for Mac 14, which keeps the peace between Windows and Mac, letting you seamlessly transfer data between the two.
- LightPaper, a must-have tool for writers. Rated 4.5 stars, it’ll help you write faster and more effectively while keeping distractions at bay.
- Screenie, a 5-star fave that makes it easy to view, filter, and share screen shots and images right from your menu bar.
- QuickRes, a simple way to switch between screen resolutions on your Mac.
- Find Any File, an aptly named and highly rated (5 stars!) tool that helps you sort and track down files … even the ones Spotlight can’t find.
- Downie 2, a top-rated app that saves videos from sites like YouTube right to your Mac for offline viewing.
Get all 11 apps for 90% off. The 2016 All-Star Mac Bundle is just $24.99 at the Mary Sue Shop.
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—