Apple to Make iTunes Announcement We’ll “Never Forget” Tomorrow (Update)
Currently, if you mosey on over to Apple’s website, you’re greeted with the above graphic that’s making a pretty serious claim: At 10 a.m. EST tomorrow, Apple will make an iTunes announcement that we’ll never forget. Never is a long time, so Apple must think they’re announcing something pretty amazing.
Update: The Wall Street Journal reports that The Beatles are coming to iTunes.
ZDNet speculates what the announcement could possibly be:
- TV rental model additions to iTunes.
- Cloud storage of music and video to be added to any device.
- The game plan for that North Carolina data center will be revealed.
- iTunes bundling deals with TV makers.
- Streaming music—after all, the Apple announcement will be “streamed.”
- Something global in scale. Note the time zones highlighted.
For the rest of your life, would you remember where you were and what you were doing the day Apple unveiled their plans for their North Carolina data center?
Be sure to check in tomorrow to find out what Apple unveiled.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]