The 14 Geekiest Beers the Free Market Has to Offer
1. Romulan Ale
2. Mama Mia! Pizza Beer
3. SobeRing Thought
It’s a Lord of the Rings beer, get it?
4. Maple Bacon Coffee Porter
5. Imperial Stout Trooper
6. Imperial Stout Trooper, Special Edition
Legend has it that George Lucas cried foul over the appearance of a Storm Trooper on this unofficial beer, so the brewers made a slight change. Can you spot the difference?
7. Hoptimus Prime
8. Monty Python Holy Grail Ale
9. Kaze no Tani
From the Studio Ghibli museum in Japan, this beer is an homage to the heroine of Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind.
11. Alt + Ctrl + Delete
12. Voodoo Doughnut Bacon Maple Ale
13. The End of History
This beer, called The End of History is an outrageous 110 proof (55% alcohol!), cost about $1,000, and came wrapped in a dead animal.
14. Dharma Initiative Beer
You might call foul on this one, but if you can buy it then I think it deserves to be on the list.
(top image via Stéfan)
- Despite these strong contenders, Natty Light is the first beer into space
- Google’s “Urkontinent” beer sounds amazing
- This is the best beer ad ever conceived
- I bet George Washington’s beer is fantastic
- Brews you can use
Pages: 1 2
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]