Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Lydia Ko, Aged 15, Makes Golf History
by Alanna Bennett | 5:00 pm, August 27th, 2012
Yes, we are opening today’s Things We Saw with a golf story. Why? Because Lydia Ko is a stone-cold badass, that’s why. She just became the youngest-ever winner of the LPGA tournament. (Jezebel)
- There’s been a lot of discussion about how Doctor Who handles its female characters. The Frisky has an interesting essay on the matter. (The Frisky)
- Make-a-Wish is auctioning off really cool helmets for a really good cause, go take a look. (Ebay)
A snorlax you can cuddle up in (Nerd Approved):
Preferably while wearing these Star Wars footie pajamas (Fashionably Geek):
Also maybe while cuddling with a significant other who’ll let you have wedding cake-toppers from Portal (Kotaku):
We adore this image by Deviant Artist ~Samoubica…Although we kind of wish Tony were there, for both science bros and superhusbands. (Slashfilm):
- Geoff Johns and David Finch have added Catwomand, Stargirl, and more to a new “Justice League of America” (MTV Geek News)
- '50 Shade Of Grey' Director Announced
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- RHOBH's Cast Jealous Of Newbie?
- 'Girls' Adds A New Boy