Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: A Gorgeous TARDIS Wedding Ring
by Kellie Foxx-Gonzalez | 5:02 pm, August 9th, 2012
- Kick-Ass 2 added Donald Faison to its cast, an actor best known for his role on as Turk on Scrubs. (via MTV Splash Page.)
- Here’s a great article by Tarnjit Kaur on being a Sikh feminist. (via The Frisky.)
Hot Wheels is making a toy version of the Mars Curiosity rover. That was fast! (via Nerd Approved.)
- An anime convention offered cosplayer Ginny McQueen $200 and snacks to strip, even though she’s never expressed interest in that job ever. WTF? That’s not even decent pay, let alone an appropriate request! (via Jezebel.)
- Blistered Thumbs has a round-up of the 6 ways women are written about in video games, for better or for worse.
This Dalek bento is certainly showing up my boring sandwich lunch. (via That’s Nerdalicious.)
- It seemed like Microsoft finally admitted there would be another Xbox! Yay! Then they said, “oops, we meant a new XBOX update.” Thanks, guys. (via Kotaku and Kotaku again)
- Here’s an article by Jane McGonigal on how video games can change your life for the better. (via The Hollywood Reporter.)
- What's The Truth About Joe Gorga's Trade?
- New CW Trailers: Which Show Looks Best?
- GoT: Behind The Scenes With Natalie Dormer
- First Impressions