Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Halloween Edition!
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:58 pm, October 31st, 2011
We hope you’ve had a wonderful Halloween. It’s our first here at The Mary Sue so in honor of that we’re devoting Things We Saw Today to the holiday, plus, a contest! Comic artist Mike Maihack always creates interesting images but we’re delighted with this Halloween-themed one. (via Comics Alliance)
- If you haven’t already shared your Halloween costumes with us on Twitter, please do! We’ll be retweeting our favorites all day. The Mary Sue staff will then pick our favorite and the winner will get a signed Star Wars tote bag from Her Universe! It was designed by Katie Cook and is sold out online. Ashley Eckstein, voice of Ahsoka on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and creator of Her Universe, has signed it! Tweet your photos to us by 3 p.m. tomorrow (Tuesday) to win!
- Psychologist Andrea Letamendi takes a look at the psychology of cosplay in “Why Halloween Isn’t Enough.”
Speaking of costuming, model/Project Runway host Heidi Klum always pulls out the stops for her Halloween costumes. This year was no different as we saw on The Beat today. Even more vivid pictures over at Laughing Squid.
- You may be celebrating Halloween today, others are mourning the deaths of James and Lily Potter. Yup, the fictional parents of fictional Harry Potter. It’s actually trending on Twitter.
- OnStar can now help you avoid the impending zombie apocalypse. Check out the 2011 Monster Dodger. Yes, this is a real thing.
And here’s actresses Sigourney Weaver and Carrie Henn imitating the Xenomorph Queen on the set of Aliens in 1986.
- Topless Robot gives us a list of 10 MST3K to watch on Halloween.
Happy Halloween, everyone!
- HBO's 'Hello Ladies' First Teaser
- Tears of Indifference
- GoT: Behind The Scenes With Natalie Dormer
- Danielle Staub Stalked RHONJ's Production Cameras?