Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Elrond, Thranduil, and Kids as Penguins
by Susana Polo | 5:00 pm, January 2nd, 2013
I think the blue-eyed chick on the left is supposed to be Arwen, because Elrond’s other kids were twin sons? Because I know that’s the first thing you were wondering about this picture. (Siwillli on Tumblr)
- And you thought we had weird beliefs about sex. (The Frisky)
- Wes Anderson doesn’t think he’d make a very good Star Wars movie. (Digital Spy)
Tentacles. Confectionary treats. What more could a girl want in a skirt? (Fashionably Geek)
- Hot cocoa is the drink of warriors. Never forget. (Neatorama)
- Little Debbie’s new snack cake is called “Cloud Cakes,” and it looks awfully familiar. (Geekologie)
This is what happens when you mash the faces of every man to play Batman since Adam West together: you get some weird hybrid of Michael Keaton and Christian Bale.
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- Real Housewives Of New York: Countess Commitment?
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Vampire Diaries Gets a Spin off