Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: How Marvel & DC Coexist
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:59 pm, August 24th, 2012
Bryan Nielsen illustrates the classic Coexist design with a comic book twist. We’re of the mind that the E is cheating but we like the whole thing too much to care. (via Split Reason)
- HBO couldn’t have asked for better publicity. The actors who play Jon Snow and Ygritte, Kit Harington and Rose Leslie, are apparently dating in real life. What’s better, this or the time we found out the Doctor’s new companion was dating Robb Stark? (via The Frisky)
- Remember the Drag Queen Barbie we mentioned a few days ago that everyone was questioning? Mattel made a statement saying it is not, in fact, a drag queen. (via Jezebel)
- io9 has a list of 10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Star Trek: Deep Space Nine. For instance, did you know it was originally planned as a sci-fi western?
SamHain Press made a mini Mars Curiosity Rover into a pendant!
- An in depth look at the magic technology of Harry Potter, real world technology, and what they say about the user. (via PopMatters)
- There’s a book store in Brooklyn, New York called Singularity & Co. that’s trying to help preserve sci-fi works. They track down authors of out-of-print books and get their permission to post them online as ebooks. Their goal is to do at least one a month. (via NY Daily News)
- Apparently Amethyst, Princess of Gemworld will be joining DC’s Justice League Dark title soon as well as having her own. (via Bleeding Cool)
I have no comment on this image of Richard Armitage as Thorin Oakenshield. None. (via Empire)
- Equestria Girls is not Actually for Girls
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever
- 12 Things You Didn't Know About Your Favorite Shows
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?