Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Ace The Batpug
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:03 pm, March 13th, 2012
- Actress Maggie Q will be the next Wonder Woman. In animation. The Nikita star will voice Princess Diana starting on the March 24 episode of Young Justice on Cartoon Network. (via TV Guide)
- The Frisky takes a look at the controversy surrounding the ad agency BBH using the homeless as internet hotspots during the SXSW festival.
Over the weekend we brought you the story of Doonesbury creator Gary Trudeau’s latest series of strips being pulled from several newspapers who normally syndicate the comic. Why? Because it sattired Texas’ transvaginal ultrasound law. But, as these things often do, the strips leaked in PDF form on the Poughkeepsie Journal’s website. It has since been removed but thanks to the internet, we still have it to show you. Click to view larger (sorry it may still be difficult to read). (via Tara Dublin)
- The Hunger Games actress, Elizabeth Banks, spoke to MTV at the premiere of the film about how she’s a geek for the books’ author Suzanne Collins. “To me, the biggest star here is Suzanne Collins. She created this entire world, all of this pandemonium, all these characters. She birthed this whole situation. She couldn’t be a nicer lady. She’s the loveliest lady, and I’m a total geek around her. To me, she’s a total rock star.”
Artist Cat Londers (BrownCoatFiction on DeviantArt) made us squee with excitement over the combination Gotham City Sirens/Disney Princesses. Check out her page for Catwoman to complete the set. (via io9)
- It’s been a bumpy road trying to get Stephen King’s The Dark Tower series adapted to…well, anything. It’s on, it’s off, it’s a movie, it’s a tv show, it’s off. Apparently it’s now back on with Warner Bros. taking up the reins for a Ron Howard-directed film starring Javier Bardem as Roland Deschain. (via Deadline)
These Alien high heels probably hurt beyond belief but I would still wear them because they are Alien high heels. Designed by Alexander McQueen in 2010. Sigh. (via Geeks Are Sexy)
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- 5 Greatest Kisses in Sci-Fi Movies
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever
- Hard to Say Goodbye: TV's Most Traumatic Deaths