Things We Saw Today: A The Walking Dead SDCC’13 Exclusive Poster Illustrated By Alex Ross
by Isabella Kapur | 4:58 pm, July 17th, 2013
This zombie-packed poster will be available at San Diego Comic Con to celebrate season 4 of The Walking Dead, drawn by legendary comic artists Alex Ross, Head over to Slash Film to see the SDCC The World’s End poster and a How to Train Your Dragon poster created by Drew Struzan.
- Malala Yousafzai, the 16-year-old who was attacked at 14 by the Taliban for speaking up for girls’ educations, and recently spoke to the UN, will see her story turned into a documentary by the director of An Inconvenient Truth. (via The Frisky)
- Geekosystem explains how linguistic analysis helped to reveal that J.K. Rowling is the author behind The Cuckoo’s Calling.
A company in England has decided that the best way to advertise that they have Game of Thrones available to stream on their service is to plant a giant dragon skull on Charmouth Beach in Dorset, England. I can’t help but agree, although I’d love one of these in
my living room Central Park too. (via Nerd Approved)
- According to Zachary Quinto, Star Trek 3 could start filming as soon as 2014 and J.J. Abrams wants to direct again. (via Collider)
- Hocus Pocus came out in theaters 20 years ago today, and Oh My Disney has their top 20 favorite things about the movie to celebrate.
- Joseph Gordon-Levitt has responded to the rumors that he will be jumping from DC to Marvel to play Doctor Strange. Despite all the excitement, the rumor is apparently “not true.” (via Blastr)