Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Things We Saw Today: Princess Mononoke and Hannibal Are An Unlikely Combination
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, July 1st, 2013
Swiggity sworest, I’m the forest. By Dan Hipp. (Look in the grass. Bottom left.)
- Ohio passed a new state budget last night. Wait, why is that relevant? Because they snuck a whole bunch of restrictions on abortion into it. (The Frisky)
- Remember how LEGO is letting us vote for there to be more female minifigs? There’s another item of interest on the female minifig front: A Change.org petition to get LEGO to release a line of female minifig scientists.
- Broadchurch, the ITV miniseries starring David Tennant and Olivia Colman and co-starring Arthur Darvill, has gotten a U.S. premiere date: August 7 on BBC America. (Deadline)
Behold: Iron Mango. (That’s Nerdalicious)
- Via Deadline, Elmo Voice Kevin Clash Has Three Sex Abuse Lawsuits Thrown Out.
- The Veronica Mars movie has a new cast member, and this time it’s not someone from the show: Freaks and Geeks‘ Martin Starr. (Digital Spy)