“It’s rare that you have a poster that is just Chris Hemsworth shooting on the set,” said Marvel president of production Kevin Feige. “But he just looks like Thor. We just put in some lightning, and he’s got his hammer and you’re there.” Duh, because Hemsworth IS Thor. (via USA Today)
- After letting attendees know earlier this week the show was still on, organizers of the Boston Comic Con had to make an announcement that the show planned for this weekend is now canceled/postponed.
- Watch a baby hedgehog try to eat a t-shirt on The Frisky.
- Watch Kate Beaton’s animated vine about eating a cookie.
- Reuters reports, “The Boy Scouts of America on Friday moved to partially lift its long-standing ban on gays, with a decision that would allow openly gay youth members but continue to bar gay adults in one of the largest youth serving organizations in America.”
- Michael Bay’s Ninja Turtles is now back to being called Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. So that’s something. (via Blastr)
- Economics of Ice & Fire I: House Tyrell Is Richer Than House Lannister (via Slate)