Things We Saw Today: The TARDIS Goes To The Ball
Things We Saw Today
Apr 16th, 2013, 5:03 pm
- There once was a man who quit his job via cake. This is not a lie. The Frisky has the photographic proof!
- The organizers of the Boston Comic Con let attendees know the show will go on as planned this weekend. (via Robot 6)
- Flatbear on Tumblr pointed out that Carol Danvers, aka Captain Marvel, hails from Boston and is hoping to mobilize the “Carol Corps” to help with aid for the marathon victims.
- 9 Great Gatsby Covers Paired With Perfect ’20s-Inspired Jewels via our sister site, Stylite.
- Crystal Dynamics’ Meagan Marie, one of the folks involved in the PAX Lara Croft harassment story, has written a nice piece on Kotaku breaking down her own reasons for cosplaying and the reactions she’s gotten since posting about the incident.
- What does it say about me that when I read TechHive’s “The Web’s most bizarre ‘Game of Thrones’ fan fiction” post I was left thinking, “It could have been worse?”
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Jill Pantozzi - Editor in Chief