Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Jonathan Coulton Sticking It To Glee
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, January 27th, 2013
The saga that is musician Jonathan Coulton vs. FOX/Glee continues (read up if you’re not familiar). Coulton has released his original cover version on iTunes, Google, and Amazon under the name, “Baby Got Back (In the Style of Glee).” He’s going split the proceeds between The VH1 Save the Music Foundation and The It Gets Better Project and even joked Glee should do the same. As of publishing this post, Coulton’s song has surpassed all the other songs from that episode of Glee on the charts. (via Geekosystem)
- Doggy couture from New York at The Frisky.
- This Tuesday, PBS will premiere Pioneers of Television: Superheroes featuring superheroes and villains on television from the 1950s-80s. (via GeekMom)
Going into my possible-future-cosplay file. (via Carnival of the Random)
- io9 has collected videos from what they consider to be The 36 Greatest Supervillain Musical Numbers of All Time. Enjoy.
- Esquire does a quick piece on the female Secret Service agent watching President Obama and family at the inauguration. (via tipster Jim)
- It's Not Soylent Green
- The Real Reason The Gorga's Are Moving
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers