Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Some Hobbit Pancakes for Your Second Breakfast
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, January 13th, 2013
- Via The Frisky, here’s a theory on how early humans figured out that sex makes babies. Science: Giving us answers to questions most of us never even thought to ask.
- We wrote a while back that Sam Mendes was working on a Victorian London-set drama starring Dr. Frankenstein and other famous horror characters. Deadline reports that the show, now called Penny Dreadful and also featuring Dorian Gray and Dracula, has been picked up by Showtime. David Nevins, Showtime’s entertainment president, calls the show “very realistic and very grounded, not Bela Lugosi. All exist in human form in turn-of-century London.”
- Nine-year-old female football prodigy Sam “Sweet Feet” Gordon—you may remember her from that viral video where she left all her fellow players in the dust—was invited by the NFL to attend this year’s Super Bowl and has become the first female football player to get her own Wheaties box. And all before hitting double digits. (via The FW)
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- Hollywood's 11 Best Makeover Moments