Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Daenerys Targaryen as a My Little Pony
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, December 29th, 2012
The internet was killing me for content today so you get a Game of Thrones Daenerys Targaryen My Little Pony I created by using this flash program DeviantArt user GeneralZoi made. I also made one of myself as Dany because I’m that girl. (via The Bird and the Bat)
- The Frisky shows us some memes we might have missed this year.
- Maine has joined the marriage equality club. Check out some great pictures from the scene at Hyper Vocal.
Doctor Who’s Leela gets a maxi-bust. (via Geek Alerts)
- The Will Eisner Hall of Fame is now online for you to peruse (via Robot 6)
- Remember when we told you Kate Winslet was actually a superhero ala Captain Marvel thanks to her heroic deeds in a fire? What would that make this chicken who saved its entire family from burning to death in house fire? (via Death and Taxes)
- 5 Movies That Ended Up Being Totally Different Than We Expected
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?