Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Tony Stark Is Looking a Bit Worse for Wear In This New Iron Man 3 Image
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:00 pm, December 20th, 2012
- Rhonda Lee, the meteorologist who was fired for responding to racist Facebook comments (including one about her hair), talks about her firing and how it’s become “a good catalyst for perhaps moving the conversation about black women and our hair in the 21st century and beyond” in a video on The Frisky.
- The Dark Knight Rises‘ third trailer was the most-watched movie trailer of 2012, and the third most-watched trailer overall (the top two spots went to Call of Duty Black Ops 2). (via Deadline)
- Today’s Google doodle is a comic strip retelling of Little Red Riding Hood in honor of the 200th anniversary of Grimm’s Fairy Tales. (The Beat)
- Speaking of fairy tales, Jonathan Groff has been cast as the mountain man in Disney’s Frozen, an adaptation of Hans Christian Andersen‘s The Snow Queen that isn’t actually all that similar to its source material, but most Disney movies aren’t so *shrug*. (The Wrap)
Just in case the world ends tomorrow, I wouldn’t want any of you to die without seeing this picture of Steve Buscemi and Steve Carell in the upcoming The Incredible Burt Wonderstone, in which they play a pair of Vegas magicians. Thank you, /Film.
It’s been a pleasure geeking out with you. *salute*
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Which Doctor Who Character Are You?
- Star Wars: Then and Now
- Power Struggle: The All Time 50 Best Superheroes