Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: Hello Kitty As An Actual Turkey
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:30 pm, November 22nd, 2012
So…remember the other day when we showed you a Hello Kitty plush that could turn into a cooked turkey? I didn’t think things could get weirder. (via BillyKitty123)
- Thanksgiving dinner cupcakes are a thing. (via The Frisky)
Ever sit on your couch and think, “You know what this room needs? A life-size Gollum statue.” Well you’re in luck! You can own this one, 29 inches tall, for just over $600. (via GeekAlerts)
- The Comic Book Legal Defense Fund is selling personalized graphic novels from Cliff Chiang, Rebekah Isaacs, Paul Levitz, Jeff Smith, Brian K. Vaughan, Brian Wood, and Alan Moore that would make great holiday gifts. (via Blog@Newsarama)
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- A Weird Episode Of Mad Men
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?