Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: LEGO Jayne & His Tiny Knitted Hat
by Jill Pantozzi | 5:05 pm, November 19th, 2012
- Fifty-seven vintage love letters were found in Hurricane Sandy debris in New Jersey! (via The Frisky)
- Meanwhile, Star Trek’s George Takei is helping Humans of New York’s Hurricane Sandy relief with his new Tumblr account! You can thank his nephew.
- Trailers for The Wolverine and Man of Steel are expected to play in front of The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey. Waiting for this film is starting to pay off even more than previously expected. (via ComicBookMovie)
- Guys, a kitten got stuck in a statue of Abraham Lincoln in Florida. We’re not sure how but he was found, named Abe, and the museum curator is going to adopt him. But I dub him: Abraham Kitten: Rodent Hunter. (via Yahoo)
- TV's Best Fake Websites
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- Once Upon a Time: Better Than Ever?
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie