Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Things We Saw Today: New (Huge) The Hobbit Character Banner
by Rebecca Pahle | 5:30 pm, September 29th, 2012
- Different Hobbit poster. Same “sexy-eyes.” (Huge new character banner, via BleedingCool)
- I say, a Downton Abbey prequel? Blimey! (The Frisky)
Collider has info on the collectible The Dark Knight Rises Blu-ray combo pack, including pics of its nifty-looking packaging.
- Naval analyst Chris Weuve gives the low-down on the most (Battlestar Galactica) and least (Star Wars) accurate examples of outer-space warfare in film and TV. (Neatorama)
“Friends took their daughter dressed like this, all day, to Disneyland.” Oh look, it’s my inner child. (via BoingBoing)
A Captain America Ewok, via purple-lightsaber.tumblr.com. Because it’s Saturday. Time to party.
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Steal Joan's Sexy Mad Men Look
- Is This Melissa Gorga's Music Photoshoot?