Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Star Trek’s Captain Kirk Tweets At CSA’s Commander Hadfield
by Jill Pantozzi | 12:10 pm, January 4th, 2013
It’s one thing to see science and science-fiction collide in something like the real sonic screwdriver, but it’s another when characters are involved. Star Trek’s own Captain Kirk, William Shatner, was recently spotted tweeting at the Canadian Space Agency’s Commander Chris Hadfield. About space. While Hadfield was actually in space headed for the International Space Station. It doesn’t get much better than this, folks.
(Why Evolution is True via Tipster Rebecca)
- Petition To Get NASA To Investigate Building The Enterprise
- Next Generation Blooper Reel
- J.J. Abrams Makes Dying Trekker’s Wish To See Star Trek Into Darkness Come True
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Twilight & 11 Other Worst Movies Ever
- Who is Your Ideal TV Boyfriend?
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?