Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
This R2-D2 Vespa Belongs To A 5th Grade Teacher/Star Wars Nerd
by Jill Pantozzi | 4:35 pm, November 12th, 2012
Morgan, the 5th grade teacher who created her own customized R2-D2 Verspa said, “This was done with adhesive vinyl, some meticulous cutting and a 12-pack of beer.” Sounds about right. Now make me one!
- J.J. Abrams & Jon Favreau Talk Star Wars VII
- George Lucas Is Talking About Touching The New Star Wars Script
- If Star Wars VII was Directed by Wes Anderson
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement
- 10 Shows We Really Want to Come Back
- Equestria Girls is not Actually for Girls
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?