Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Hey, There’s a Bunch of Neil Gaiman Microfiction Just Waiting for Your Creative Input
by Susana Polo | 12:13 pm, February 19th, 2013
Blackberry and Neil Gaiman have been doing a very interesting project lately. With a bit of funding and organization from Blackberry (in exchange for branding the… collaboration? contest? public art project?), Gaiman solicited tweets a little while ago from his followers, asking them twelve questions, one for each month of the year. The author then picked twelve of those responses and used them as the prompts for twelve tiny stories, a Calendar of Tales. Now the collaboration is back to the public again, as folks are invited to make art (and eventually videos) of all kinds in response to his twelve little fictions. Some of the artwork will be featured especially in a limited edition book, but I imagine we’ll be seeing lots and lots of it on the internet as well.
Gaiman’s twelve stories have just been released here (link is to a .pdf!), so if you’re looking for something to peruse over your lunch hour today, you could do worse.
- Ron Howard Might be Taking The Graveyard Book Movie
- Matt Smith and Neil Gaiman Eating Breakfast
- Neverwhere Radio Adaptation Gets Awesome Cast
- Revenge Season 3: How Will Jack React?
- Pretty Little Liars Exclusive: Who Is Jake?
- Maloof Divorce Saga: Paul Sues Chef Bernie
- Where Are They Now: Jill From Home Improvement