Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
That Time Neil DeGrasse Tyson Expressed His Love For Star Trek’s Enterprise In A Surprise Appearance At Comic-Con
by Jill Pantozzi | 9:32 am, July 19th, 2012
Lots of things happened at Comic-Con last weekend, most of which you’ll probably never see or hear about. The big announcements are splashed all over the internet while the little amazing things slip through the cracks. But if you’re there to witness one of those once-in-a-lifetime moments in person, your joy will know no bounds. That must have been what it was like for the audience of the annual Starship Smackdown panel in which Thor and X-Men: First Class co-writer Ashley Edward Miller, Legend of the Seeker producer Kay Reindl, Star Wars: Clone Wars writer Steve Melching, Free Enterprise producer Robert Meyer Burnett, Geek Magazine editor Jeff Bond, and artist Chris Gossett joined to decide which sci-fi spaceship is the best in a bracket competition. Except they couldn’t. So they asked the audience for help. And Neil DeGrasse Tyson gave his expert astrophysicist (read: fan) opinion. Watch and be awed.
- Neil Gaiman Is Doing A Sandman Prequel
- Robert Downey Jr. Surprises Costumed Iron Man Kids At Comic-Con
- Genderswap And Other Alternative Cosplay From Comic-Con 2012
- Game of Thrones Revealed: Behind The Scenes with Natalie Dormer
- Parent-Teacher Conferences Have Never Been This Humiliating
- The 10 Most Hilariously Wrong Jeopardy Answers
- Equestria Girls is not Actually for Girls