Six video game couples that have stuck with me over the years, each representing a different sort of love.
Merry Christmas From The Mary Sue!
by Jill Pantozzi | 9:45 am, December 25th, 2013
Looking forward to listening to the soothing sounds of the Yule Log today? How about you change things up a bit with the Yule Bub? But if Christmas isn’t your thing, allow us to suggest a few other things to look at and read today.
A few more Christmas links first…
- Here’s some technological upgrades to the Yule Log.
- Look at some amazing Star Wars Christmas cards.
- Our sister site Geekosystem has Sir Patrick Stewart reading from The Nightmare Before Christmas.
- Katie Cook shows us how to draw an adorable holiday dinosaur.
- The below images are from the Holiday Horror ad campaign from Fangoria, via Laughing Squid.
You might be catching up on TV during this holiday season. In that case, catch up on some of our recaps!
What about a nice feel good story?
- Remember Batkid? Well say hello to the Wonder Girl of Vallejo!
- Mom let’s 4-year-old daughter complete her illustrations to amazing effect.
- Burglar invades old lady’s house only to find she’s a competitive axe-thrower.
- 2-year-old dresses as all 11 Doctors from Doctor Who.
Perhaps we can interest you in…
- Recent video game and film reviews.
- Some of the best cosplay on the internet.
- On Tauriel-hate and original material.
- 40 webcomics you need to read.
- The best answers to come out of Sir Ian McKellen taking over The Hobbit twitter feed.
- If Disney Princesses had Instagram.
Oh, and one more thing…