Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
This Brave Cake Was A Lot Easier For Merida To Climb Than That Mountain
by Jill Pantozzi | 2:21 pm, November 23rd, 2012
But what’s harder than animating more than 100,000 strands of hair? Recreating that effect with fondant. Click ahead for a close-up.
Check out more of ChokoLate’s cakes on their Facebook page.
(via That’s Nerdalicious)
- This Avengers Tea Party Is A Cake
- How To Make An Edible Sarlacc Pit Out of Bundt Cake
- Back to the Future Wedding Cake
- New CW Trailers: Which Show Looks Best?
- What's The Truth About Joe Gorga's Trade?
- The Price of Pride
- The Real Reason The Gorga's Are Moving