Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
Ageus Haltus! New Harry Potter Web Series Catches Up With the Boy Wizard 10 Years Later
by Jamie Frevele | 11:27 am, July 1st, 2012
Furious Molecules has been working on a seven-part web series that takes a look at the time in Harry Potter’s magical life that will surely turn out to be less magical than he’d hoped: his late 20s. Set to premiere on July 20, Harry Potter and the Ten Years Later will deal with everything before that heartwarming epilogue at the end of Deathly Hallows, like Ginny getting antsy for little James, Albus, and Lily, but also — working at a desk job. Above is a preview, which gives us some reason to worry about all those ambitions those kids had that have been completely — and hilariously — dashed.
Okay, I will note that going by the books, Harry and Ginny have had all their children by the time they hit their late 20s. But do we have to be this technical when something looks this great? Here, I’ll just make you forget: Obliviate!
(Furious Molecules on YouTube via tipster Dana — thanks, Dana!)
- John Wiliams’ Harry Potter Theme Played on Glassware
- Sony’s New Playstation Wonderbook Puts Harry Potter Magic In Your Hands
- Emma Watson Nervous About Rocky Horror Dance In The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- A Weird Episode Of Mad Men
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?