Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
No “Fake Geek Girl” Shall Escape His Sight (Apparently)
by Jill Pantozzi | 2:20 pm, November 16th, 2012
It’s been an interesting week in geekdom. If you missed the most recent kerfuffle, you can catch up here. Luckily, tumblr user sailorsway (aka Meghan Danger) has created a delightful two-panel comic strip that explains why some of us ladies are frustrated. Here’s how the conversation goes between two men when a Green Lantern t-shirt is spotted. Now hit the jump to see what happens when it’s a woman wearing the shirt.
Yup. Pretty much.
(via ComicsAlliance tumblr)
- On the “Fake Geek Girl”
- A Challenger Appears For the “Fake Geek Girl”
- What It Means To Be a Geek
- The Back Cover Ad On Batman Is a “Fake Geek Girl” Joke
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 5 "Unfilmable" Movies That Got Made Anyway
- 'Real World' Stars: Where Are They Now?
- Movie Mistakes: Low Budget Or Bad Editing?