Because teenagerdom is a mess, but some people handle it better than others.
DIY Carol Danvers Supersuit Sweater
by Susana Polo | 2:24 pm, January 28th, 2013
We’re big fans of Carol Danvers (she goes by the name Captain Marvel these days) and, yes, we also love her new costume design, prominently featuring Captain Marvel’s iconic eight-pointed star. White Hot Room has a quick tutorial on how to make your own cozy Captain Marvel sweater that explains precisely how to apply the star to any two-toned top. As post author Lin puts it: “Colourblocking is still hanging out with the cool kids,” so there’s plenty of places to acquire your red and blue base.
- Is Kate Winslet a Real Life Captain Marvel?
- Redesigned Superheroes in Ballgowns
- Captain Marvel Gets a Breast Cancer Awareness Cover
- 5 Actors Who Play the Same Role in Every Movie
- 10 Hair-Raising Facts Learned From 'Tangled'
- Game of Thrones Giving It All Away?
- Avengers 2 Reveals Two New Characters in its Script