Not going to lie. If I had this cake I’d want to reenact the tower toppling scene. (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- Watch a ballsy little girl tell royal wife Kate Middleton that she hates princesses. (The Frisky)
- Audible.com is offering a previously unpublished Neil Gaiman horror story for free, and for each download they’ll donate a dollar to charity, but only if the downloads reach 100k. What are you waiting for? Go download it! (Neil Gaiman’s Tumblr)
We honestly can’t say if this is a genius idea or a dangerous one (for the person who has to put that phone near their face). (Laughing Squid)
- Take Back Halloween is running a Kickstarter campaign to fund research into several new costumes. Go help them out!
- Star Trek socks. Cosplay for your feet! (Fashionably Geek)
- CeeLo Green is putting on a Christmas Special with the Muppets. Can a reprise of their chicken-only cover of Fuck You be in store?
- New developments in the battle of Jack Kirby‘s heirs to get recognition for his work at Marvel. (Comic Book Resources)
An oldie but a goodie. (Something Awful Forums)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]