Things We Saw Today: The Magic School TARDIS
Things We Saw Today
Mashups are the best. I don’t care if you think different because if they didn’t exist we wouldn’t have this Magic Schoolbus/Doctor Who mashup to look at. By Erin Ptah. Hmm, what else did we see around the net today…
- Dick Grayson getting some ice cream. Because ice cream makes you feel better.
- This Lil’ Batman and Robin cosplay may surprise you.
I’m biased because Hanie Mohd is my Womanthology artist but I think we can all agree her DC Ladies In Sweaters series is awesome.
- Hey look! It’s Dragon Age: Redemption Episode 2 with Felicia Day!
- Hey look! The guy who runs the Hot Chicks of Occupy Wall Street tumblr made a rape joke to prove he’s not misogynist!
Dork Tower in a sad but true comic strip. Via GeekDad.
- Here’s the first trailer for the Star Trek documentary, The Con of Wrath, the grandaddy of all Trek conventions.
- Zachary Quinto says “I don’t know,” when asked if he thinks it’s time for Star Trek to have a gay character.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]