Things We Saw Today: Marvel Celebrates The Gifted Series Order With Awesome New Teaser
There’s a new Marvel show coming to town and it’s called The Gifted. Formerly referred to as the ‘untitled Marvel series,’ the drama will center on a suburban couple (played by Stephen Moyer and Amy Acker) who discover their children are mutants. With a hostile government on their heels, they’re forced to join an underground network of other mutants in order to survive. The show, which has been ordered to series, comes from director Bryan Singer and writer Matt Nix. It also stars Sean Teale, Jamie Chung, Coby, Emma Dumont, Blair Redford, John Proudstar, Natalie Alyn Lind and Percy Hynes White. (via Deadline)
- Trump’s administration is desperately trying to delete 2015 press releases calling for a Muslim ban but the internet never forgets. (via Gizmodo)
- Enjoy this awesome Jeff Goldblum interview in which he says neat things about Jurassic World 2 and Thor: Ragnarok. (via i09)
- Fear the Walking Dead star Cliff Curtis has joined those much-delayed Avatar sequels. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Oklahoma Republicans passed a bill requiring state officials to refer to abortions as “murder” in public statements. (via Raw Story)
- Steve McQueen is set to direct a Tupac Shakur documentary. (via Deadline)
- a 63-year-old teacher was mistaken for a fashion icon and it changed her life. (via Bored Panda)
That’s it on my end. What did you all find?
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]