Things We Saw Today: Star Trek Cast Helps With Proposal, Spawns A Million Reaction Images
Things We Saw Today
At a photo op at Austin Comic Con this weekend, a lucky nerd proposed to his girl nerd, and a camera caught everything. We’re not sure who delights us more: Brent Spiner or Wil Wheaton. And yes, according to Wil, Patrick Stewart‘s apparent facepalm was merely a trick of the moment: him wiping sweat from his brow. (The FW)
- John Hamm talks democracy with a 13-year-old-girl who has a very interesting question. (The Frisky)
- WoW playing Mila Kunis is set to produce a TV drama about Women’s Lib! (IndieWire)
Whadda they got in there?
King Kong? The 3D version of Jurassic Park? (/Film)
- Noelle Stevenson‘s Nimona has been picked up by HarperCollins! You may recognize her style from all of the stuff of hers that we post, like, all the time.
- The Guardian tried to explain the 2012 American presidential election to its audience, and it used a comic. (Comics Alliance)
Where we’re going, Marty, we don’t need George Lucas. (Nerd Approved)
- Is the world ready for a Ra’s al Ghul-inspired hip hop album? I AM. (Comic Book Resources)
- The Hobbit comes with a FAQ. I’m assuming this is like licensing agreements. (Gizmodo)
It might just be the breed, but this pup looks pretty happy to be made over as Sparky from Frankenweenie. (Fashionably Geek)
Have a tip we should know? email@example.com