Things We Saw Today: Perfumes That Will Drive The Hulk Wild
Things We Saw Today
Who knew the Hulk had side job modeling to pay the bills? Find out about the new Marvel book, Shame Itself #1 from improv comedian Kurt Braunohler.
- Brett White claims that Miles Morales is HIS Spider-Man over at CBR.
- What’s this?! Bruce Greenwood’s Captain Pike may be in J.J. Abrams Star Trek 2 as Admiral Pike? Writer Roberto Orci says yes.
- Buzzfeed calls it the “strangest fan art,” but we here at The Mary Sue just all it “awesome fan art.” Special mention goes to the gender-swapped Joker and Harley Quinn (can you say cosplay idea?).
Dustin Nguyen and his Lil’ Gotham art are my absolute favorite. DC, please give him his own book like this.
- Speaking of adorable art, Katie Cook’s Halloween tote bag is now available from HerUniverse.com. Perfect for all your Star Wars Trick-or-Treating needs or every day cuteness quota. (apparently they sold out super-fast but are being reprinted!)
- More cute? Don’t mind if I do! Here’s a donut WALL-E.
And presented without commentary – Vintage Sportswomen. (check out the rest)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]