Things We Saw Today: Cabin in the Woods Writer to Pen World War Z Adaptation
Things We Saw Today
Max Brooks‘ zombie novel World War Z has had a rough road to the big screen. It’s been re-written and re-shot and re-written and re-shot, etc. Now they’ve brought on screenwriter Drew Goddard to take a swing at it. Goddard has previously worked on Cloverfield, Lost, and Cabin in the Woods. (via Blastr)
- Have you ever wanted your fingers to look like meth? No? Us, either. But if you’re a fan of AMC’s Breaking Bad you might like this nail art anyway.
- This DeLorean has been fashioned into a monster truck, with which one can more effectively CRUSH the space/time continuum. (via Neatorama)
- Arthur Darvill met one of his childhood heroes yesterday… (via Instagram)
- Speaking of Doctor Who: Season seven will start airing NEXT MONTH! It premieres August 22nd. Matt Smith also mentioned that he’d love to guest star on Community, to which we say “YES PLEASE!!!!!” (via Hypable)
- Not gonna lie, we want this batman corset overskirt like WHOA. (via Kotaku)
- And this Walking Dead shirt made us giggle in all the best ways. (via Nude and Loitering Tees)
- And finally, The Hollywood Reporter offers a look into some of Hollywood’s nerdiest offices. Further proof that Felicia Day earns an A+ at being a human being.
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org