Things We Saw Today: Armored Edition Arkham City Catwoman Costume Is Like A Million Billion Times Better Than Regular
Things We Saw Today
Arkham City is getting a port to the oncoming Wii U, and because every console has got to have something to boast about, all the playable characters are getting special “armored” versions of their costumes. The Catwoman one, we can say unequivocally, is about a million billion times better than the default one. As much as we love the game. And kicking ass as Catwoman. (Kotaku)
- Vital information for your every day life: Cinnabon makes pizza now. (The Frisky)
- NBC is genderswapping a pretty significant character in its Hannibal series. (Blastr)
Blizzard released the cinematic trailer for their imminent new expansion to World of Warcraft, Mists of Pandaria, and with more than ten million people still playing the game, I expect this will be relevant to at least a few of you.
- The Avengers 2 has a firm release date now… but no title yet. (Deadline)
- Pictures from a museum exhibit featuring the ground breaking makeup effects created for the X-Men films are pretty cool. (io9)
What if all the houses from Game of Thrones were really cute? (Fashionably Geek)
- Wanda Sykes will be hosting two television panels focusing on LGBTQ issues in the upcoming American election for Logo.
- The creators of XCOM: Enemy Unknown are proud of the female character models they’ve created: ones that look and move like real women.
This is a working giger counter somebody built. GET IT? (Neatorama)
- Phyllis Thaxter, mother of Superman in the 1978 movie, has died. (The Hollywood Reporter)
- The team behind Remember Me were told they’d never sell an action game with a fully clothed and emotionally rounded female lead. They made one anyway. (CVG)
Man, how do people deal with having their sexual interests pandered to on a daily basis? I’m already uncomfortable just looking at this. (Comic Vine)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]