Things We Saw Today: An AT-AT Shaped Cat Condo
Things We Saw Today
- Planned Parenthoods around the country have been putting two and two together and are pretty sure they’re being targeted by a scamming anti-choice sting operation that’s trying to paint the women’s health provider as helping women have sex-selective abortions. (The Frisky)
Ladies and gentlemen: what the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles would have looked like if they’d been made by Aardman Productions. (I Heart Chaos)
- What, you mean you think I should be surprised that the writer of the only negative review of The Avengers on Rotten Tomatoes is getting harassed by nerds? Sadly, I’m not. What you mean you think I should be surprised that their getting accusations of performing sexual favors to get their job? Huh, actually – Oh, they’re a woman? Yeah, no, sadly, I’m not. Matt Singer of IndieWire throws down some superheroic shame.
- I’ll keep linking stories about Alan Moore and Jack Kirby and creator rights and its long term effect on the industry until something actually happens, so you should probably just get used to it. (The Beat)
Black Milk Clothing, home of lots of really expensive and surprisingly high fashion nerd clothing just showed off these Harley Quinn leggings and we’re all drooling over here. (Melissa Kay)
- io9 has a roundup of all the places Star Trek writers have gone after Star Trek. Turns out, it’s some of our favorite people and series.
The cast of Star Wars MST3Ks Firefly. Your argument is invalid. (Fashionably Geek)
This is the first photo from the long-coming new season of Red Dwarf. (Blastr)
- DC is launching an All Ages DC Nation App and digital magazine! All ages comics for everykid! (The Beat)
Okay, so Feminist Ryan Gosling + Cthulhu – Ryan Gosling = Feminist Cthulhu. (The Jane Dough)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]