Things We Saw Today: Alamo Drafthouse NYC to Upset Even More Fragile Men With All-Women Screening of Wonder Woman
— Alamo Drafthouse NYC (@AlamoNYC) May 25, 2017
Gird your loins, “special snowflakes,” because there’s another women only screening of Wonder Woman headed your way. Alamo Drafthouse NYC has announced that they, too, would be participating in the event geared toward women-much to the dismay of those suffering from fragile masculinity. Even better is that they plan to donate proceeds from the screenings to Planned Parenthood. Have I told you lately how much I love you, Alamo?
- This video of Dan Stevens in a motion capture suit will give you a greater appreciation of Emma Watson’s performance in Beauty and the Beast. (via Jezebel)
- This Mar-A-Lago employee does government work and has a government email but isn’t officially a government employee. Is she being paid with our tax dollars? (via Jezebel)
- X-Men’s New Mutants will go full horror, apparently. (via EW)
- This isn’t surprising but Netflix cancelled The Get Down. Maybe it had something to do with the $120 million cost for one season? (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- This Pantene commercial celebrating black hair is pure art. (via YouTube)
- Well, this is one way to get students more invested in math. (via YouTube)
- Now you can eat like a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle. They’re getting their own pizza cookbook. (via Comic Book Resources)
That’s it on my end. What did you all find?
(image: Warner Bros.)
Want more stories like this? Become a subscriber and support the site!
—The Mary Sue has a strict comment policy that forbids, but is not limited to, personal insults toward anyone, hate speech, and trolling.—