Offered without comment. (Boing Boing)
- Take it from Spock: bigotry against the LGBTQ community is “sick.” (The Frisky)
- Some folks are adding helpful labels to Chris Brown‘s new album. (HyperVocal)
Pay attention ladies. This is how to play with your baby bump. (Geekologie)
- While the rest of the world freaks out about topless photos of Kate Middleton, Pajiba has offered an alternative.
- Here’s an excerpt from Hope Larson‘s graphic novel adaptation of A Wrinkle in Time. (Tor)
This is a website that will spell words in pictures of actual galaxies. (Galaxy Zoo)
- Adele is officially the next artist behind a James Bond song. (Indiewire)
- Walter Koenig, actor behind Star Trek‘s Chekov, is getting his own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
This just might be the second known picture of Emily Dickinson ever. (Ms. Magazine)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]