Hey, look, an anachronism made to look anachronistic! (Global Geek News)
- Ok, everybody. Kate is trying to do her capstone project on flow in video games, but she hasn’t gotten enough respondents to her survey, let alone female respondents who have actually played the games she asks about. Have at it.
- The Frisky has some background on the altered protagonist of Snow White and the Huntsman.
The creators of the tumblog Texts from Hillary have decided that things can’t get any better than getting a submission from Hillary Clinton herself, and have decided to quit while they’re ahead.
- Tor found the Atlantic’s List of Greatest Girl Characters in Young Adult Literature lacking in… young adult literature.
- Would you like to read a comic series about a pre-teen Ada Lovelace opening a detective agency with her schoolmate? Yes, that’s what we thought. (Kickstarter)
Eva Joly, French presidential candidate, appears to have scored a campaign video with an (uncredited) remix of music from Final Fantasy X. And judging by the comments, it’s annoyed quite a few FF fans and amused several environmentalists. (Kotaku)
- This is an open letter to Batman’s shark repellent. /shrug (io9)
- Also from io9, all aliens might be highly evolved dinosaurs. Yes.
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org