Things We Saw Today: A Hello Kitty TIE Fighter
Things We Saw Today
This adorable killing machine was sculpted for a Star Wars toy art show. (Neatorama)
- Speaking of Hello Kitty, here’s a parody shirt we don’t endorse. (The Frisky)
This is a Lego Hobbit board game. It looks like it’s just Memory, but who cares its Lego and The Hobbit. (Wired)
- Stephanie Coontz breaks down the idea that feminism has caused a “decline” of men, Feministe pulls out the good quotes.
- In a bid to restore some faith in humanity as a species, California has outlawed anti-gay “conversion therapy.” (Death & Taxes)
Tribbles being farted out the back of the Enterprise is a pretty big problem. Another Star Trek print that could be yours over at Entertainment Weekly.
- Blastr rounds up nine women they’d want on their side in a zombie apocalypse.
- Seth MacFarlane is gonna host the Oscars. Don’t think I haven’t noted that he’s not a Muppet. (Flavorwire)
Yeah, this is exactly how I want to start every day. The dulcet tones of a Dalek. (Nerd Approved)