Things We Saw Today: A Hedwig Good Enough to Eat
Things We Saw Today
Jun 28th, 2012, 5:08 pm
We’re not sure who Karri is, but they’re lucky anyhow. (When Geeks Wed)
- Tomb Raider execs still trying to damage control in the wrong ways. (Think Progress)
- The Border House reports on the family of a deceased trans game developer attempting to erase her transition in a Kickstarter whose purpose is partially as a tribute to her career. Not cool.
Remember when we told you that HerUniverse was introducing a Doctor Who line? Well it turns out they also got the Star Trek license. A shirt that says I Grok Spock is basically the greatest thing you could ever have given my seventh grade self. (Star Trek.com)
- If you miss Stephanie Brown (formerly Batgirl, formerly Robin, formerly the Spoiler) in the New 52, you might want to go out and buy some Eggos. (Blastr)
Maybe you could get some from here: (That’s Nerdalicious!)
- Frequently, when sexual assault in video games or movies comes up, folks want to know why we seem to think rape is worse than death. After all, we kill things all the time in video games. Here’s a bunch of reasons why.
This chair is a storm trooper, your argument is invalid. (Geek Tyrant)
- There is a mean dolphin in Louisiana. Seriously. (ABC News)
Hasbro is relaunching the Jem and the Holograms toy line. 80’s babies rejoice. (Topless Robot)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Susana Polo - Editor at Large