Things We Saw Today: A Gingerbread AT-AT
- Nicolas Cage’s stolen, recovered, but not returned copy of Action Comics #1 might just become the most expensive comic book ever.
- What would Wonder Woman look like as a princess in the Disney style? Adorable. (DC Women Kicking Ass)
Did you know that Luke really wanted to go to Toshley Station to see a seminar on dentistry? (Neatorama)
- And speaking of galaxies far, far away, it took Steve Martin to explain to Fox News that they are, in fact, different from solar systems far, far away. Really. (io9)
- GeekMom outlines all of my problems with action heroes in stiletto heels (Violet of The Incredibles is even in heels, something I find particularly infuriating).
These are from a card game where you play students at the Miskatonic (the university of Arkham, the Massachusetts town that featured largely in many of the works of H.P. Lovecraft) School for Girls, where all the teachers are cthuloid monstrosities and the object of the game is to be the last sane house standing. We overwhelmingly approve, and the game’s Kickstarter campaign is almost over. (Wired)
- Princeless, a comic about a princess on a quest to rescue her sisters from their suitors and her father, looks really great. (Comics Alliance)
The new Batman: Arkham City DLC combines everything we love: Batman, and dinosaurs. We don’t mean this as an endorsement, just a statement that needed to be made. (MTV Splash Page)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]