Lest you had any doubt that Darth Vader is an evil dude, Mr. Sunday Movies provides a Darth Vader Kill Count to tally up all of those who died directly by his hand. What’s kinda surprising, though, is that he’s been killing since he was a little kid, and that he apparently killed more people as Anakin than he did as Darth Vader. (via Laughing Squid)
- This is how it’s supposed to work! Check out this awesome open letter from the mother of 6-year-old Peyton in Cambridge, MA, to the teenage boy who, rather than ignoring or scoffing at Peyton as she tried out her skateboard at the skate park for the first time, instead took the time to help her learn how to be a better skater. (via The Hamilton Spectator)
- Looks like The Incredible Hulk is rampaging through Los Santos in this new Grand Theft Auto V mod. Someone get a Hulkbuster… (via Robot 6)
So far, this is all we know about YouTube Red. 1. Horrible name. 2. The rich get richer 3. No one knows what it means for other 99% of YT.
— Jesse Cox (@JesseCox) October 22, 2015
- In anticipation of CBS’ Supergirl premiere, Daybreak announced that Melissa Benoist’s Supergirl will be coming to DC Universe Online in the form of an unlockable skin based on her! (via Comic Book Resources)
- Can’t get enough Night of the Living Dead? Well now, there’s more! George Romero has apparently discovered nine extra minutes of the movie that he’s currently remastering! (via Birth Movies Death)
- Donald Trump appeals to voters because he speaks at a fourth grade reading level. I don’t know if that’s an indictment of him, or us. (via Uproxx)
Here’s Gloria Steinem’s advice for how to respond if someone calls you a bitch (and not in a “reclaiming this word” way). (via HuffPost Women; Image via Getty Images)
TG-Friday is almost upon us! What have YOU seen today?
—Please make note of The Mary Sue’s general comment policy.—
Have a tip we should know? firstname.lastname@example.org