Things We Saw Today: A Baby Wampa
Things We Saw Today
Jul 29th, 2012, 5:29 pm
One portion of the adorableness that is this series of Star Wars villains as little kids by Etsy user OctopusTreehouse. (via Geekosystem)
- Target debuts their new wedding registry advertisement and it features a gay couple! Check it out at The Frisky!
- Sarah Pinault over at GeekMom breaks down some evidence in “Why Doctor Who Can Cross Time and Space But Never Be a Woman.”
- Congratulations to Wonder Women! The Untold Story of American Superheroes – the documentary we previously told you about is the audience award winner of the Indianapolis International Film Festival!
Some seriously cool double helix stockings. (via Fashionably Geek)
- Another young adult novel has been snapped up by Hollywood. This time it’s Jessica Khoury’s Origin. The author is only 22-year old and the book doesn’t hit stores until September. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Warner Bros. is heading back to the editing room to alter some realistic weapon imagery in their forthcoming Beware the Batman animated series. (via The Beat)
- Actor Christopher Lee celebrated his 90th birthday by releasing another heavy metal album. That’s right. This is his second. (via I Heart Chaos)
And here with have Gollum giving Bilbo a serious talking to about what is and is not acceptable when you enter a Hobbit’s secret cave. (via Blastr)
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]
Follow The Mary Sue:
Jill Pantozzi - Editor in Chief