You love Star Wars. You love My Little Pony. Do you love Boba Fett riding Rainbow Dash? I’m still on the fence. While you’re deciding, check out what else we saw today.
- People are going wild with the TARDIS creating these days. The latest effort? A TARDIS refrigerator. Ok, that’s pretty damn cool. (via io9)
- Remember the GIANT Mayhem at the Manor illustration by Les McClaine? Now you have a chance to win a poster of it thanks to the Uniblog.
- Remember when Kermit the Frog and Jason Segel begged Amy Adams to be in the Muppets movie? There’s video proof! (via Deadline)
- New Tumblr find! Things My Kids Won’t Know is a happy/sad nostalgic look at stuff from our past that the younger generation will never know. Unless we tell them. While sitting on our front porch. In a rocking chair.
- TV personality John Hodgman doesn’t hold back on his opinions of DC Comics’ New 52. (via Newsarama)
This is a Game of Thrones weirwood cake. I bet it’s bloody delicious. (via The Inn at the Crossroads)
- Speaking of which, the HBO series has cast their Lord of Bones in actor Edward Dogliani. (via The Hollywood Reporter)
- Cracked.com gives us 5 Old-Timey Prejudices That Still Show Up In Every Movie.
- Earlier we brought you the first full-length trailer for Pixar’s Brave. In the post I mentioned I happened to be sporting my wild Princess Merida hair today. Well here’s a side by side comparison. I think I’ve got my next cosplay.
Have a tip we should know? [email protected]